Friday, February 13, 2015

What's Up My Valentine?

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2015




What's Up My Valentine?




Valentine, Valentine...what should I do?

Only one day to say,  I Love You...

Seems unfair, seems so blue,

Saying something sincere without dropping a shoe!


One day to give license, to show I care;

It's close to my heart, so please beware,

Emotions resounding, I challenge the dare!


Perhaps it's silly, to put one day a year;

To say to a sweetie, I have no fear!


Of letting you know, my feeling's inside;

My nerves are tangled, my tongue is tied...


But your smile bespeaks thee, you seem somewhat happy;

That I penned you a thought, my words kinda zappy!


And true to all, this Valentine's for you;

Your my special desire, flirtatious, too!


So, Cupid delivers, with arrows in the air;

As you accept my worship, fingers twirling your hair...


And everything is perfect, there's nothing more to say;

Except to wish all the best, on Valentine's Day!




To all my Love's past, current, and those I've yet to approach!


P.S. Sometimes they work, sometimes they just squeak by...this one needed a little oil. (Inside Joke)


1 comment:

  1. Bought you some chocolates, but I ate them on the way home...plus I forgot your a dude...no offense...hey, they were good chocolates, I saved the box!

    ReplyDelete