Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Kat-2015

Kirk Carter@ 2015




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT

To the most special girl I know;
Who dared to care, always there to show!

Of times when things, were ruff...kinda tuff...
You brought me back, Kirk...you've had enough!

And through worshiped tears, as Loved one's moved toward the light;
Kat was there, all huggy and bright!

So, as we tag one more, showing our age once again;
Please know how much I Love you, sweet emotions as I pen...

And as your brother, you have no other,
than the special crew who bless you;
For everything you do, so damn proud of you!

So, smile and give yourself a pat;
Wishing you all the best, Happy Birthday Kat!

All My Love, Kirk


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet words.....You have to give yourself a pat on the back for finding the strength to move forward in pursuit of your dreams. We always have help from the crew upstairs leading us through this thing called "life". Wishing you all the best always, sending my love your way. Love Sis <^..^>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Girl, you really are the only reason I'm here...but then I had to learn about myself the hard way...I'm glad it's worked out...Thanks for your belief in me! Love, Kirk

      Delete