Friday, February 14, 2014

To All My Valentines


Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014




TO ALL MY VALENTINES


As we emerge from our loneliness, there's a friend to bring a smile;
There are those that move us, stay with us a while.

And my feelings, although personal, are there for all to see;
I say, "I like this person, the emotions of you and me."

But it's a feeling of respect, just to know that you are there;
For bringing a smile to my face, to knowing that you care.

And our life's with all it's complexities, are positive and true;
As we go about our business, not feeling lonely and blue.

So, as words are to music, all I wanted to say...
You make my heart true, of caring for you,

Have a very happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Just the right amount of sweet without getting mushy...cool!

    ReplyDelete