Monday, July 21, 2014

James Garner In The House

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014



JAMES GARNER IN THE HOUSE

Between Maverick and the Rockford Files, James did movies...movies by the miles.

Never obtaining maximum wealth, after all James just played himself!

I miss you Mister Garner, as a knock comes to my door;
A call to be a Guardian Angel, to me?
I almost hit the floor...

Before you get the conclusion, that I already had the illusion,
I had not heard he died;
On my birthday, a sudden feeling of invasion to my limited vacation, I stopped and almost cried.

One of my Heroes, among'st the Zero's, who did rereads,
now let's take twenty-seven...
As the clapper claps, on the Producer's maps,
You know James went to Heaven!

So, thank you James, for not giving shame, to the beautiful man...a great entertainer in movie land.

Your were a person of glee, that we all wanted to see;
Many pleasant moments, most entertaining TV!

But, now in spirit, you give me the honor;
He's in the house now, the Angel James Garner!

Very cool, I must be doing something right (cue up: Rockford File theme music please!)

                                                                                                          Kirk Carter
                                                                                                          Burbank, Ca.





No comments:

Post a Comment