Wednesday, July 2, 2014

White Man's Rap

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014



White Man's Rap


On the streets of New Orleans, be-bopping along...holding boombox, discoing my song...with the bell-bottom jeans and high heeled shoes...had a stoner's buzz, not feeling the blues.

Those were the times, the rhymes, buying dimes, doing the lines. 
Cause it was all about this and that, getting in the groove, I be the Cat;
Out of line with me, you get a cap, cause you don't be a messin with the White Man's Rap!

And times in the day, get my pay, in my 59 Chevrolet...and the Mombo Wagon swang with it's big rear wangs, it was everything, made me wanna sing...just like that!

So we be talking about this and that, times be good, my wallet be full;
did me some learning, did me some school...burning up the bitches, was so damn cool!
But times were a changing, rearranging, now the Panthers rule...wanna duel?
But here we go talking about this and that, still doing good business, with the White Man's Rap!

So do your schooling, no fooling, while your brain still works, don't end up like all them jerks;
And the color of your skin ain't got nothing to do, being successful or somebodies fool.

So when you hear the Rappers doing this and that...talking about the Booty Call, AK tat-tat...just remember a 420 moment ain't all that, cause you might end up sittin in the Coroner's vat!

So keep it tight, tonight don't fight, watch what you bite, in the middle of the night;
Cause people do you wrong, change your song, mess with your brain up like ping-pong...don't do it!

Interrogators asking, "Is this where you sat, when we caught you doing this and that...pissin and a hissin, cause your friend took the rap, the same one you be a calling that loosing sap?"
Just smile at the man, with the steel rubber band...just say, "Look, I ain't your Rook, I ain't no crook, nothing be took, just reading a book!", that's it now...

You must be teasin, bout my greasin...no reason at all to take a fall on your call;
So now I all good and clean, took off the peanut jean, not so mean.
And I see a reason for the season, a plan for this here man, to get in the book, hey everyone take a look...I'm somebody to see, I be truly free from all the bullshit coming down...that's not me!

So there you go, have your fun in the sun, without my gun, and don't forget to clap;
It's amusement worth abusing, it's just the White Man's Rap!

(Take It Down Now)


This is the biggest piece of shit I have ever enjoyed writing...it is so bad, I just had to share it!  Kirk Carter
                                                                                                                                                                         Burbank, Ca. 







The girls like the boom box...know what I mean?

1 comment: