Friday, March 11, 2016

Why Are You The One?

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2016



WHY ARE YOU THE ONE?

You question yourself, as you question me;
Of all the people to devote one's self, what in you do I see?

More precious than time, yet it is time that is of the essence;
To show my passion, provide my emotional presence.

My thoughts provoke to thee, not being to myself...all alone;
You seek for things that are already here, your destiny is sewn.

You might not share the interaction, I can only show you the way;
Positive influence balances indifference, the road for you I lay.

I do not need to instigate, Loving you is being free;
If I do not make a statement now, then would become of me?

You may doubt our future together, the faithful would exclaim, "Why Not?'
One live's their life for a Rainbow, yet I be the Golden Pot!

So, while your busy with excuses, always being on the run;
Just stop and deeply consider, just Why Are You The One?




                                                             Kirk Carter
                                                          3/11/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment