Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa Claus Rap


Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2013




SANTA CLAUS RAP

4/4

"B"


Went down to the mall, Santa Claus made the call;
He was taking Christmas orders, so I brought along my pa.

Got up on his knee, kinda smelled like pee;
He was wearing sunglasses, he could barely even see!

So, I told him, I want an X-box...Jordan's, too;
He smiled at my Papa, what's a Santa to do?
This boy want big toy, pretty pricey shoe!

Pa looked perplexed, checking his cash;
Reaching in his shoe, where he kept his stash.

Getting the attention of the security guard;
Papa just reaching for his credit card.

He just smiled at Santa, I think we got this done;
Old Lady out of town, I just wanna have some fun!

And Santa smiled back, I'll see what I can do;
Get you a hoochy Mama, she all brand new!

So, Santa and Pa, left the mall for the bar;
Wearing my new Jordans, Pa left me in the car!

Gone 'bout half an hour, but returning quick;
Smelled weed on Papa's breath, so did Saint knick...

With a pretty little honey, never seen her before;
I swore to the man upstairs, this girl was a whore!

Don't do it Papa, as he gave her butt a smack;
Don't worry boy, Daddy's coming back.

So, the two left the lot, with Santa in tow;
Playing with his beard, and messing with my soul!

Across the street they went, to Sally's Motel;
Please don't let this happen, Daddy's going to hell...

But, he soon returned, with a look of disgust;
Guess the hoochy Mama, turned out to be a bust.

He just said, I thought about you...
And going behind Mama is not the right thing to do!

I said, I understand...so Papa get some wood;
Cause everybody getting presents down in the hood.

Thanked him for the shoes, as Santa walked away;
Waved back to Santa, X-Box on Christmas Day!

And back at home, Pa smiled as I sat in his lap;
Thanks for saving me with the Santa Claus Rap...


Okay, we're done here...Merry Christmas

Kirk Carter 12/16/2013

1 comment: