Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lauren In The Hall

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014



Lauren In The Hall


As a certified feminist and a very open closet lesbian, I'd be first to aspire my lust and admiration to one Lauren Bacall!
My bequest to the silver screen beauty, she will always be within my heart...

Sensitivity of the moment, as a young Lad, looking at your body, I mean your body of work, your smirks and wonderful glory, your smiles, your frowns, indentured me to become a writer of words, you could possibly one day speak...

But with maturity, one's Love does not not translate into absolutes. No, I wasn't ready for you yet Lauren. You were too grown up for this boy to take pleasure in, for you have spoiled me, and I wasn't ready for your forbidden knowledge of how to manipulate men at your whim. It was simply beyond my ability to comprehend how you had your way with us guys. But it worked, with simplicity of a greased wheel, you rolled with the best my girl!

Despite my inability to escape, you have drawn upon my intentions, and I too have drawn back and marveled upon your cleverness, points of manipulation, the long lasting courtship with the camera, and consistency of dramatic idiosyncrasies, you demanded attention, and you shall receive all notification of worship and envy, simply brilliant in your honor, praise thy spirit!

Lauren, I feel your presence now, I know you feel my need to feel your Love and become part of my spiritual union, a Guardian Angel within my pack, with me you can do no wrong, just promise to make a literary contribution once in a while. One day we will meet again, perhaps in heaven, or a pub. You can't rest in peace yet, we have work to do my girl, let's get busy...spirits never die, they just become more divisive! With you in the hood, I can guarantee a successful out come! 
Be there for me girl...bless your spirit!

                                                                                                                Kirk Carter
                                                                                                                Burbank, Ca.




No comments:

Post a Comment