Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Triacs (26) Bloody Mary-Part Two

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014




Triacs (26)


Bloody Mary-Part Two


Running up ramp, Jennifer (alias Marcia Quinn) has blended in to group of tourist, guards scanning as FBI agent Ellison and Lieutenant Crum scourer for her presence.
Jennifer makes her way down corridor, looks at site map and quickly determines passenger hallways to cabins. She travels down corridor two where she spots man entering room, as he goes to close door she puts her foot into the closure of the door, forcing it open.


Jennifer

"Hello, mind some company?"


Stewart (New Acquaintance)

"Excuse me, do I know you?"


Jennifer

"Not if your weird, let me see...so what kind of psychic are you...how many people does one meet these days, just kinda got my foot stuck in your door and there...we meet!"


Stewart

"Excuse me again, but who may I ask are you calling on?"


Jennifer

"I guess you, was wondering if you could share me...with yourself so to speak?"


Stewart

"If you don't leave I will have to call security and you will be on your way my dear girl..."

Jennifer pulls empty two shot Derringer out from her skirt and presses it against his crotch


Jennifer

"If your not a good boy, maybe I can make a woman out of your sorry ass...you listen, give me any crap, any reason and I'll dust your nuts, now let's be good tourist and just get along, you hear me (pressing the pistol against his privates) ...boy!"


Stewart

"Yes mam, I think I'm sensing the urge to obey your demands...my goodness, what could I have been thinking?"


Jennifer

"Apparently not much, you pool of turd, so now if you don't mind, it's time to change the garb.


Stewart

"The garb, what might be that?"

Jennifer produces a wig and a spring dress, and starts to strip off her blue dress, placing the blond wig on her head and adjusting it. Stewart watches with a look of amazement, as though he was feeling lucky with this sudden drop in visitor.

(scene switch)

Agent Ellison (to Security Thug)

"So, how many halls do you have that go through the Mary anyway?"


Security Thug

"On the entry, about twelve, but most are barricaded for the guest, the tours, we separate people coming to see, those that will be staying the night..."


Agent Ellison

"So, it gets confusing huh?"


Security Thug

"It's not that it's confusing, just too many people in the hallway, I mean, it is just the entrance way on  a ship, what did you want?"


Agent Ellison

"One of the things I wanted to know about is escape routes, is there wiggle room around here?"


Security Thug

"All kinda freaking places, this ship is all about deception, haunted as a mo foe!"


Agent Ellison

Okay...so I want to know if we cool with going down these plank ways, whatever you call them?"


Security Thug

"Who you say your with?"


Agent Ellison

"I'm with the FBI, and you?


Security Thug

"Pinkerton, part time..."


Agent Ellison

"Part time...couldn't pull a little more huh?"


Security Thug

"Said I had an attitude."


Agent Ellison

"Can't believe they would think that, you seem ...well, just charming!"


Security Thug

"Have your own opinion, your a federal jerk, you don't care!


Agent Ellison

"Your right, I don't care, now try to stand your post, and remain disciplined you Pinkerton part timer..."


Security Thug

"You got it boss, sorry if I dissed you or anything?"


Agent Ellison

"No problem, comes with the job..."

(scene switch)

Jennifer, now fully changed, grabbing Stewart by the arm.


Jennifer

"You know what would be sweet of you?"


Stewart

"What honor would that be my dearest?"


Jennifer

Impeccable manners for somebody who has a gun being held against his privates...well now, where do we go with this?"


Stewart

"Where ever madam wishes to go I think, however I'm still your outside boy, am I?"


Jennifer

"Your the boy, the man, I have asked nothing of you...you pathetic scum, now lets lift ourselves arm and arm and get on with the day shall we?"


Stewart

"Whatever madam wishes...I guess?"


Jennifer

"I Love crappy pieces of crap like you, boy...can I pick out 'em out or what, come on!

PULLING HIM UP SHE DEMONSTRATES THE EMPTY REVOLVER AGAIN, FORCING HIM TO THE EXIT DOOR, THEY WALK OUT TOGETHER, ARM IN ARM.  

(scene switch)

Agent Allison

Look at all these people, gee freaking whizz, they like all over the place, it's just one ship?"


Lieutenant Crum

"Yes sir, but please keep in mind she can't hide forever!"


Agent Allison

"Like hell she can't, it's only an old freaking ship, what's the point?"


Lieutenant Crum

"Sir, it's a big game here, keep your perspective!"


Agent Allison

"I'll try to remember that...what else?"

(scene switch)

JENNIFER WALKS OUT OF ROOM, ARM IN ARM WITH STEWART, NERVOUSLY SHE PLOTS THE DESTINATION TO WHERE THE COUPLE WILL SEPARATE, TRIAC IN HER LEFT HAND READY TO DEPLOY IF NEED BE. SHE INSIST ON MOVING TOWARDS THE EXIT, A HANGING HOOK DISSOLVES HER IDENTITY AS IT CATCHES HER WIG, EXPOSING HER BRUNETTE HAIR. OFFICERS RESPOND!


Agent Allison

"There's my big girl..."


Security Thug

"So that's what all this crap is about...what you want a nice bitch like that for?"


Lieutenant Crum

She ain't what you think, no cupcake here!"


Agent Ellison

"No kidding, let's take her in..."

GOING FOR THE TAKE DOWN, JENNIFER SEE'S OFFICER'S GOING THROUGH THE MAZE OF PEOPLE, TRYING TO GET TO HER, SHE BREAKS AWAY FROM STEWART AND HEADS UP A SERIES OF PLANKS TO WHERE SHE'S STUCK OVERLOOKING THE LONG BEACH HARBOR, SHE DIVES INTO THE WATER, AND RE SERVICES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHANNEL WHERE THE LONG BEACH BOAT TAXI SEE'S HER AND QUICKLY SCOOPS HER UP. AGENTS ARE HESITATE TO RESPOND AS THEY KNOW SHE STILL HAS THE TRIAC.


Agent Ellison

"Oh, ain't that some great stuff now, here this bitch still has the Triac, being treated like some sort of saving grace and she still has..."


Crum

"I know, the Triac, but what are you going to do?"


Agent Ellison

"Not much, let's just watch...this is starting to get interesting..."


Crum

"Your just hot for her, I can tell when you get all horned up on a suspect!"


Agent Ellison

"Prone to suggestion, intimidation what...pretty women, what do you expect?"



Crum

"An arrest warrant for one, your letting all her go to your head sir, try to figure what the issue is?"


Agent Ellison

"I know, but she still has possession of the Triac, I can't place harm to security, including me and you!


Crum

"As she goes on beyond the horizons as a victim to the waters, what do we do?"


Agent Ellison

"Set up a pick up when the boat get's over toward Seal Beach I guess...we'll get her eventually, but if she decides to activate, what then?"


Crum

"Yea, if she activates, this is so messed up..."


(scene close)







No comments:

Post a Comment