Friday, September 19, 2014

Triacs (29) Ice Lady

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014





TRIACS (29)




Ice Lady





Int: Jerry's Condo P.M.  Jennifer is satisfying her part of the deal by flogging a tied up Jerry with a singletail whip.


Jennifer

"Just like old times, huh Jerry?"


As she delivers several pops to his buttocks


Jerry

"Yes Mistress, I can't tell you how much I missed your corrections

(another lash)

Jennifer

"And?"


Jerry

"Needed discipline..."


Jennifer

"Missing a key component here, don't piss Mistress off now?"


Jerry

"Ah servitude...worship, ah, ah total submission?"

(another set of lashes)

Jennifer

"All right...close enough...my arm is getting tired!"

(As she unties his hands from the rafters)


Jerry

"Oh Mistress, I have missed you so much...that really brought me back..."


Jennifer

"Yea, Mistress is a bit out of shape...forgot how freaking heavy that whip is...it's a lot of work flogging that thing!"


Jerry

"Well, I couldn't tell any difference, it still hurt like hell!"


Jennifer

Well good...I'm glad your all scarred and happy now...hey, mind if I use your phone?"


Jerry

"Not the land line, here I've got my new Apple, just picked it up...it's a pretty safe bet nobody hear you talking on this thing."


Jennifer

"What makes it so special?"


Jerry

"it's an Apple 6, it's encrypted, even the Feds can't get into it!"


Jennifer calling her Korean Love Slave, Ken Ron Do.


Jennifer

"Yes, this is Ice Lady United States, Los Angeles look for Ken Ron, he there?"


Ken Ron getting on phone

"Hello, Mean Lady, you hard to find...move around very much, anything on the table?"


Jennifer

"And thanks for the warm welcome, too...look I have the device up for grabs!"


Ken Ron

"The Triac...really?"


Jennifer

"Yea, but many lives were lost, taken forever, so I take you for 5000 large if you wish to own it?"


Ken Ron

But 10 mill has been lost from syndicate, they not happy with you...now you try double-dip!"


Jennifer

"I never received that money, I have no idea where it went or even if it actually existed..."


Ken Ron

"You slick and evil lady, I think you lie again!"


Jennifer

It doesn't matter, the past is the past, water under the bridge, I want 5 for the device, interested or not?"


Ken Ron

"Yes and no, but you don't honor agreement, seems buyer always end up in body bag, how do I trust this time?"


Jennifer

You must believe in second chances, you must try me again...the police are all over me, have to leave country soon, like again!"


Ken Ron

Again...nothing new, like girl of the world. what about mad Doctor, he know what you about?"


Jennifer

"Oh Dad, he just better keep himself in line or we're going to have a little session, and I'm not going to be very nice, so what's it gonna be?"


Ken Ron

"How long till offer close, can be in L.A. in morning, you wait?"


Jennifer

"Yea, that's perfect, anything else?"


Ken Ron

"Diagrams, schematics, data results, for replication, must have specs, okay?"


Jennifer

"Let me call the Doc, he can get you all that."


Ken Ron

"Where we meet?"


Jennifer

"You taking Grumman?"


Ken Ron

"Of course, my most happy joy!"


Jennifer

"Do Bob Hope airport Burbank, can you do 9 a.m.?"


Ken Ron

Better at 10, not so much clutter...eh I call you, be there no?"


Jennifer

"Yea call, this number, I'll be there, yes...and don't forget your BOA checkbook, the international one!"


Ken Ron

"Bye mean lady..."


Jennifer

"Stop that, it's Ice Lady, Ice Lady, you hear?"


Ken Ron

"You still mean!"


Jennifer

"Well, that's true, why fight the truth...I'm a bitchful, see you in the morning, bye.


Jennifer immediately pushes new number to Doctor Broach's phone.


Jennifer

"Hello Daddy!"


Broach

"Hello girl, haven't heard from you in a while, saw all your pretty pictures on the news, you got them damn cops flying around like Hornets...so what's up?"


Jennifer

"Got a buyer for...you know...the thing!"


Broach

"I told you it would all work out, who's the lucky taker, we did get what we wanted right?"


Jennifer

Got 10, and he is own his way over in the morning, but I need a favor?"


Broach

"What could that be?"


Jennifer

"Need the research stats, specs, diagrams...they want to replicate."


Broach

"No can do young lady...you know I can't release this data, it's classified. it would give me away!"


Jennifer

"Well...just make something up, maybe send me a circuit for a microwave oven or something...by the time they figure out, I'll be long gone!"


Broach

"Yea, but what about me, they'll hold my ass as hostage over this one?"


Jennifer

You do want me happy, don't you Daddy...after all, your getting too old anyway?"


Broach

"okay, let me see if I can dig something convincing up, give me about an hour!"


Jennifer

"That's a good boy, just fax it to this number understand?"


Broach

""Okay dear, look...you be careful, Mother sends her Love...good luck!"


Jennifer

"Always Daddy...always...bye!"


Pushing phone off, she turns to Jerry

"Hey, would you mind playing chauffeur to the airport in the morning, it won't take long?"


Jerry

"Hell no, I'm not getting caught up in your little conspiracies or what ever it is your doing!"


Jennifer

"Would a nice tip perk you up?"


Jerry

"Look, it's bad enough I've got you here, I know were 12 floors up, but at least I can keep my eye on things."


Jennifer

How about if I give you 5 grand for your troubles?"


Jerry

"Make it 10, do I hear 10...going once going..."


Jennifer

"10!"


Jerry

"Deal sealed, Ice Lady get a chauffeur...all right!

(giving each other a brief hug)



(Scene Closed)















No comments:

Post a Comment