Thursday, May 29, 2014

Of Poets And Playwrights

Kirk Carter@ Chew Bear Productions@ Copyright 2014



Of Poets And Playwrights 


I know not who guides my pen onto the blank page;

Only those in spirit, forbidden in flesh, know what they meant or

forgot to say during their time down here, when they were mortal.

So, I idle till they speak to me, through nerve endings which ultimately

come to life and make their mark of intention.

Through the gallery of thought, deep reasoning requires one to release 

all preclusion to reason, and be flight with expression.

I assume responsibility, as I hold my evidence of origination, pen in hand.

One can only assume, I'm just crazed or have been the drunkard...again!

This doesn't effect or even bother me, 

as I am the one who senses the source of my presumed writing.

It's a special relationship I cherish...that of the spirit world!


                                                                                                                 Kirk Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment